Here is a recipe for an easy sheet pan meal of gnocchi with sausage and vegetables that comes together in under 30 minutes. Made with skillet gnocchi, green beans, and tomatoes, add your favorite veggie sausage or pre-cooked chicken sausage to make this filling and quick weeknight meal.
This meal is on heavy rotation in our house, and I’d say it’s on the menu every couple of weeks. For quick, no fuss meals, this sheet pan meal is a favorite. And with only one pan to wash, I’m definitely a fan.
Sheet pan meals couldn’t be simpler to make. Just grab a big baking sheet, add all the ingredients, drizzle with a little oil, then cook in oven.
Total hands on time for this sheet pan meal is about 5 minutes, which meals you can turn your attention to other things while it cooks.
In this sheet pan meal are soft skillet gnocchi that get crispy on the outside, but stay soft in the middle. Combined with green beans, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar, the gnocchi are a great match with pre-cooked chicken sausage or veggie sausage to round out the meal.
I’ve used a number of different sausage option in this meal and they have all been delicious. Try Italian veggie sausage (pictured here), or any pre-cooked chicken sausage of your choice.
How to Make Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Sausage and Veggies
- Place skillet gnocchi and vegetables on a baking pan or sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, stirring to coat.
- Bake in heated oven for about 10 minutes, then remove to stir. Add sausage before returning to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowls, and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
For quick weeknight meals, there is nothing easier than a sheet pan meal. I know you’ll love the crispy yet soft gnocchi and combination of veggies drizzled with balsamic vinegar in this nutritious dish.
This easy sheet pan meal of gnocchi with sausage and vegetables comes together in under 30 minutes. Made with skillet gnocchi, green beans and tomatoes, add your favorite veggie or pre-cooked chicken sausage to make this a filling and quick weeknight meal.
1 package skillet gnocchi
1 lb green beans, ends trimmed
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1–2 cloves garlic, minced
Avocado or olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 veggie sausages or pre-cooked chicken sausages, cut into large pieces
- Heat oven to 425F
- Mix gnocchi, trimmed green beans and tomatoes together with garlic on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with a little oil, or spritz with olive oil spray, stir to coat
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over gnocchi and vegetables, and, stir to mix
- Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and stir. Add sausage to the pan. Return pan to oven.
- Roast another 10 minutes, until skin on tomatoes begins to split.
- Remove from the oven and transfer into four bowls.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Keywords: sheet pan, sheet pan meal, one pan meal, 30 minutes or less, under 30 minutes, quick dinner, weeknight dinner, easy dinner, gnocchi, balsamic, green beans, tomatoes, quick and easy meals, dinner ideas