This easy sheet pan meal of gnocchi with sausage and vegetables comes together in under 30 minutes. Made with skillet gnocchi, green beans and tomatoes, add your favorite veggie or pre-cooked chicken sausage to make this a filling and quick weeknight meal.
1 package skillet gnocchi
1 lb green beans, ends trimmed
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1–2 cloves garlic, minced
Avocado or olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 veggie sausages or pre-cooked chicken sausages, cut into large pieces
- Heat oven to 425F
- Mix gnocchi, trimmed green beans and tomatoes together with garlic on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with a little oil, or spritz with olive oil spray, stir to coat
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over gnocchi and vegetables, and, stir to mix
- Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and stir. Add sausage to the pan. Return pan to oven.
- Roast another 10 minutes, until skin on tomatoes begins to split.
- Remove from the oven and transfer into four bowls.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Keywords: sheet pan, sheet pan meal, one pan meal, 30 minutes or less, under 30 minutes, quick dinner, weeknight dinner, easy dinner, gnocchi, balsamic, green beans, tomatoes, quick and easy meals, dinner ideas