Fresh cherries blended with greek yogurt make a refreshing and healthy frozen treat. Great as a healthy snack or dessert, these cherry frozen yogurt popsicles are an easy way to enjoy one of summer’s tastiest fruits.
This summer has been all about the frozen yogurt popsicles around here, and I think these cherry yogurt popsicles are my favorite treat right now.
As with most popsicles, these are simple and easy to make. Just blend, pour, and freeze.
These cherry popsicles have just three ingredients:
- fresh cherries that pack in tons of flavor
- greek yogurt which adds creaminess and protein to make these pops extra satisfying
- agave (or your favorite natural sweetener) to add a little extra sweetness
Yogurt popsicles have that whole delicious dessert thing going for them, but also are a healthy treat with fiber from the fruit and protein from the yogurt — they’re definitely a crowd pleaser in our house!
I used a cherry pitter to remove the pits from the cherries, but you can always slice the cherries in half then carefully remove the pits.
- popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
How to Make Cherry Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Wash and remove the pits from cherries
- Add cherries and yogurt to blender, blending until smooth then adding sweetener to taste.
- Pour the blended mixture into your popsicle molds, the add popsicle sticks and freeze.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or until center is solid.
HOW TO REMOVE POPSICLES FROM MOLDS
- if using silicone molds, set out for a few minutes before gently pulling the sides of the mold away from the popsicle. Then push from the bottom with one hand and pull the popsicle out using the stick with your other hand.
- if using plastic molds, set in warm (not hot) water for a few minutes until popsicles loosen from the sides, then, gripping the popsicle stick, pull out of molds.
Great as a healthy snack or dessert, these cherry frozen yogurt popsicles are an easy way to enjoy one of summer’s tastiest fruits.
1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
1 cup greek yogurt
1 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- Wash cherries, remove pits and slice in half.
- Add cherries and yogurt to blender.
- Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape sides of blender as needed.
- Add agave nectar and blend until mixed.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze about 3 hours or until center is solid.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: cherry yogurt, cherry yogurt popsicles, frozen yogurt, dessert, snack, healthy dessert, healthy snack, easy recipes, summer recipes, no bake, blender recipes, freezer, frozen treat, popsicle