Great as a healthy snack or dessert, these cherry frozen yogurt popsicles are an easy way to enjoy one of summer’s tastiest fruits.
1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
1 cup greek yogurt
1 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- Wash cherries, remove pits and slice in half.
- Add cherries and yogurt to blender.
- Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape sides of blender as needed.
- Add agave nectar and blend until mixed.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze about 3 hours or until center is solid.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: cherry yogurt, cherry yogurt popsicles, frozen yogurt, dessert, snack, healthy dessert, healthy snack, easy recipes, summer recipes, no bake, blender recipes, freezer, frozen treat, popsicle