A creamy salmon dish made with spinach, artichokes, garlic and parmesan cheese. Made in just one pan, this veggie-packed comfort food dish comes together in only 30 minutes.
12 – 15 oz salmon, cut into 2–4 filets
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp sweet paprika
1/4 tsp onion powder
3 garlic cloves, minced
5 ounces fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
1 cup artichoke (canned or frozen and thawed)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- While the pan heats, season salmon with salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder.
- Add salmon to the pan, and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove salmon to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic, spinach and artichokes to the pan, cooking over medium low heat until spinach is just wilted.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese, stirring to melt cheese into the cream.
- Return salmon to the pan and simmer until the salmon is cooked through and the center is 145F.
Serve with rustic bread, or a hearty whole grain such as farro.
Keywords: dinner, easy dinner, salmon, easy salmon, 30 minutes or less, 30 minute meals, spinach, artichoke, creamy spinach artichoke, garlic salmon, spinach garlic, weeknight meals, easy dinner ideas, fast meals, one pan meals