A creamy spinach artichoke salmon dish made with garlic and parmesan cheese. Made in just one pan, this veggie-packed comfort food dish comes together in only 30 minutes.
Delicious and comforting, you need this recipe in your back pocket. This easy salmon dinner is made in just one pan and comes together in only 30 minutes.
This is what I’m looking for when needing an easy weeknight meal. I’ve got you covered with this creamy spinach artichoke salmon dish.
This is a simple and classic salmon dish that comes together in no time.
With plenty of veggies swirled into a creamy garlic parmesan sauce, all you need to add is some rustic bread to make a complete meal. Alternatively, this meal is great when paired with farro or another hearty whole grain that can stand up to this delicious and creamy sauce.
How to Make Creamy Spinach Artichoke Salmon
- Start by searing both sides of the salmon in the pan for a few minutes on each side.
- Next, remove the salmon to a plate (you’ll be adding it back in later), then add in spinach, garlic, and artichokes until the spinach is just wilted.
- Next add in cream and parmesan, melting the cheese into the cream to create your sauce.
- Then, add the salmon back into the pan and simmer until the center of the salmon reaches 145F.
A creamy salmon dish made with spinach, artichokes, garlic and parmesan cheese. Made in just one pan, this veggie-packed comfort food dish comes together in only 30 minutes.
12 – 15 oz salmon, cut into 2–4 filets
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp sweet paprika
1/4 tsp onion powder
3 garlic cloves, minced
5 ounces fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
1 cup artichoke (canned or frozen and thawed)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- While the pan heats, season salmon with salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder.
- Add salmon to the pan, and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove salmon to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic, spinach and artichokes to the pan, cooking over medium low heat until spinach is just wilted.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese, stirring to melt cheese into the cream.
- Return salmon to the pan and simmer until the salmon is cooked through and the center is 145F.
Serve with rustic bread, or a hearty whole grain such as farro.
Keywords: dinner, easy dinner, salmon, easy salmon, 30 minutes or less, 30 minute meals, spinach, artichoke, creamy spinach artichoke, garlic salmon, spinach garlic, weeknight meals, easy dinner ideas, fast meals, one pan meals