Amazingly delicious green beans and tomatoes roasted with balsamic vinegar — an easy side dish and vegan friendly.
1 lb green beans, ends trimmed
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1–2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Heat oven to 400F
2. Mix trimmed green beans and tomatoes together with garlic on a sheet pan
3. Drizzle with a little olive oil, or spritz with olive oil spray, stir to coat
4. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over vegetables and garlic, stir to mix
5. Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes
6. Remove from oven, and stir. Return pan to oven.
7. Roast another 7-10 minutes, until skin on tomatoes begins to split
8. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish.
Keywords: sides, vegetarian, vegan, tomatoes, green beans, balsamic vinegar, roast, oven, easy sides, quick sides, one pan, sheet pan