A fresh and delicious salad made with white beans, tomato and dill in a light vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy this bean salad as a side dish with sandwiches, or even as a fiber filled snack.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, then to taste
- fresh ground pepper (I usually add in about 5-6 twists from the pepper grinder)
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans (cannellini or great northern), rinsed and drained
- 1 package cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine lemon juice, balsamic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Cover. Let sit at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator for flavors to combine, or longer for more flavor.
Make this overnight to serve the next day – extra time lets the flavors come together for extra deliciousness!
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 212 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 8.5 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: salad, bean salad, white bean salad, white bean salad with tomatoes and dill, dill, grape tomatoes, red onion, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, vinaigrette dressing, sides, vegetarian, vegan, healthy recipes, easy recipes