- Ears of corn, in the husk
- Place oven racks in center of oven and heat oven to 350F.
- Trim loose ends of corn husks, and any long corn silk.
- Place ears of corn on oven rack in center of oven.
- Roast for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven.
- To eat immediately, carefully peel husks away from cob – you can leave the ends attached and use as a “handle” or you can carefully remove the husk from the ears of corn.
- To cut and freeze, let cool, then peel husks away from ears of corn and cut corn from the cob. A budnt pan works great here to hold one end of the cob and catch the corn kernels! Then place corn kernels in freezer bags, breaking up large sections. Lay on a sheet pan or flat surface in the freezer.
You can make just one ear of corn, or as many as will fit on your oven racks without stacking. I’ve never tried stacking, but it may affect the roasting time.