This easy homemade granola recipe with ginger, almonds and cashews is delicious when sprinkled over greek yogurt for a quick breakfast meal. With cinnamon and toasted coconut, this granola is sure to make your mornings even better.
3 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup cashews, chopped
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/3 cup crystallized or candied ginger
- Heat oven to 300F.
- Place oats and cashews on a large baking tray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Mix together until combined.
- Pour the maple syrup mixture over the oats, stirring to coat the oats and cashews.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of baking time, remove pan from oven, and add coconut flakes and sliced almonds. REturn pan to the oven for another 5-10 minutes until coconut and almonds are lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven, and mix in crystallized/candied ginger.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 34 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: granola, homemade granola, ginger, almond, cashew, coconut, ginger almond cashew granola, granola recipe, anti nausea foods, oats, breakfast