A deliciously creamy salmon dish made with flavorful garlic, fresh spinach and tomatoes. Made in just one pan, this simple dish pairs well with hearty whole grains such as farro, barley, or a rustic whole wheat bread.
4 4-oz salmon filets
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
3 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
5 oz fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and chopped
1/2 cup cream
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add salmon to the heated skillet, cooking for about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove salmon from the skillet and transfer to a plate to set aside.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, occasionally pressing down gently on tomatoes as they cook.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach to the skillet and cook until just wilted. Turn heat down to medium low.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese, stirring gently to melt the cheese into the cream, then add italian seasoning, stirring to combine.
- Add salmon back to the skillet and simmer for at least 5 minutes or until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145F.
Keywords: salmon, creamy salmon, spinach, tomato, garlic, creamy garlic and spinach salmon with tomatoes, skillet, one pan meals, 30 minute meals, 30 minutes or less, dinner, dinner ideas, easy meals, healthy, healthy dinner ideas, seafood, salmon dinner, seared salmon, parmesan, easy dinner