Chocolate dipped pretzels are a fast and easy no bake treat. Great for a kid-friendly kitchen activity, these sweet and salty snacks are simple to make for young cooks, and are perfect for sharing with family and friends.
1 bag pretzel rods (about 24–30 pretzels)
About 3 cups melting chocolate (white chocolate or milk chocolate)
- Set out a baking tray or cookie sheet and line with wax paper.
- Measure out about 1/2-1 cup of melting chocolates into mugs or microwave safe bowls.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, in 30 second intervals, stirring then microwaving until melted.
- Dip pretzel rods into the chocolate, using a spoon to drizzle chocolate along the sides and allow to drip down to the bottom.
- Once excess chocolate has stopped dripping, place dipped pretzel rods on wax paper and top with sprinkles.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- Allow chocolate to harden on pretzels, about 10-15 minutes before eating.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 pretzel
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 189 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: dessert, snack, pretzels, holiday, chocolate, chocolate pretzels, chocolate dipped pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, holiday treats, holiday cookie, christmas cookie, christmas cookie exchange, no bake, microwave, sweet and salty