These watermelon yogurt pops are a simple and refreshing summer treat made with only three ingredients. Great for a snack or dessert!
2 cups watermelon, cubed
1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp honey
- Add watermelon, yogurt and honey to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and place in freezer, being sure to keep the popsicle molds level.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, until set.
- To remove from molds, run the popsicles under warm water for about 30 seconds until they start to loosen from the molds.
Placing the popsicle molds on a baking sheet or small tray helps to keep them level in the refrigerator.
After freezing, run the molds under warm water to help them release. Or, fill a container with warm water as deep as the popsicle molds (without flooding them with water!) and submerge the molds in the water for about 20-30 seconds.
Store in the freezer for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 6.6 grams
- Sodium: 19 miligrams
- Fat: 2.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7.2 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
- Cholesterol: 6.9 miligrams
Keywords: summer treat, dessert, snack, healthy snack, frozen, popsicle, watermelon, yogurt, protein