- 1 roll refrigerated biscuits, cut into 3–4 pieces each
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped or broken into smaller pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, stir to combine. Add biscuits to cinnamon sugar mix and toss to coat.
- Add raisins and pecans to biscuits and stir to mix.
- Divide biscuits with raisins and nuts into muffin tin wells, placing about 3-4 biscuit pieces in each well with raisins and nuts.
- Melt butter. Spoon a small amount of butter over each “muffin”.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until golden brown.